Best Guinness in San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Where to Find the Best Guinness in San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Are you looking for the best Guinness in San Diego Gaslamp Quarter? Look no further!
Since we came to the Gaslamp Quarter in early 2001, The Dubliner Irish Pub & Restaurant has been pouring only the best fresh Guinness for our thirsty San Diego visitors and residents alike.
The Guinness Century Club at The Dubliner Irish Pub & Restaurant
At The Dubliner Irish Pub & Restaurant in downtown San Diego’s beautiful Gaslamp Quarter, we believe a great Guinness is something to celebrate.
That’s why we offer our loyal Guinness lovers the chance to join The Dubliner Guinness Century Club. After signing up (and don’t worry–it’s free to join), patrons simply have to enjoy 100 Guinness in our pub. All members who finish 100 Guinness in their lifetime get 5 free pints of the good stuff on us, as well as a medal to commemorate your achievement! The best part about joining the Guinness Century Club at The Dubliner is your name will forever be engraved on a plaque we proudly display in our pub! It’s a win-win!
Still not convinced? Here are five reasons we think you should join us for a pint of the best Guinness in San Diego Gaslamp Quarter:
- At The Dubliner, we drink to your good health. And Guinness is good for you! No, really. Unlike some other beers, Guinness contains antioxidants like those found in chocolate and red wine. So come on down and drink your way to a healthier way of life (in moderation).
- The Dubliner girls are officially trained to serve a perfect pint of Guinness. We proudly display our Gold Standard Award right here in the pub, which recognizes achievement of the highest possible standards of quality dispense, pouring and presentation.
- Just like Guinness, we are vegan-friendly. As of 2017, Guinness has gone vegan. All bottles, cans & kegs of Guinness are now guaranteed vegan-friendly. They’re a little late to the game, however, because at The Dubliner we’ve been welcoming vegans, cross-fitters & anyone else who wishes to pull up a bar stool and tell us their story since 2001 (we’re just sayin).
- We sell a lot of Guinness at The Dubliner, so you know it’s fresh! Last year alone, we poured more than 13,000 delicious, creamy pints of the best Guinness in the Gaslamp Quarter. Our Guinness doesn’t sit around in the keg, that’s for sure.
- We love Guinness so much, we put it in our food and our coffee, too. Choosy cooks choose only the best for their batters, stews and sauces. At The Dubliner Irish Pub & Restaurant, you’ll find the smooth taste of Guinness in our braised short ribs, bangers and even in the Guinness-clove syrup we use in our Irish coffees.